Thoughts, feelings, and beliefs
Our thoughts, feelings and beliefs have a direct impact on our biology. The healing of unresolved emotional issues frees our heart and with that our creative force. The emotions held in the body, from grief to sadness to anger and blame, create resistance to the natural flow of life. It is essential that we do not ask “Why” situations are happening to us and rather “How” do I move through this experience with my essential Self intact.
The most powerful place to be is in present time
It is important to look at the past to find the aspects of our Spirit that are lost in past hurts and trauma. We must set goals and intentions around what we want to create in the future and then we must return to the present moment. Our essential self must have the freedom to breathe, to speak, to be sad and angry. The conditioned responses from previous pain and from past events as well as familial patterns remain locked in our subconscious minds until we do the deep personal self reflection that shines a light on what might be blocking us from our true heart’s desires.
Practice feeling emotions
There is a profound difference between having intellectual knowledge of our emotions and the practice of actually feeling them. To heal from the blockages caused from trauma or pain, it is essential to feel the emotions. We need to access where they are registered in the body and listen deep within for any limiting patterns of belief we took on during that time. We then have the opportunity of letting go and thereby freeing our Spirits.
There are three steps to letting go and freeing our spirit. First we must awaken and understand our self-limiting beliefs. We must then embrace our true-selves, the pain and shaow aspects of ourselves. Finally we empower or reclaim our inner power and let go of what isn’t positive.
Self-limiting internal beliefs thrive as long as they are able to stay underneath conscious awareness. We need to shine a light on these patterns so they lose the power they have over us.
- What is my story?
- Where in that story have I left part of my Spirit?
- What emotions have left a toxic residue?
- Where in my body-mind are those emotions held?
- What belief patterns have I taken on related to my unresolved emotions?
- Where in my life do these limiting belief patterns originate?
Instead of trying to rid ourselves of our shadow aspects and suppress our pain, it is better to embrace all aspects of who we essentially are, even those parts we do not like.
- What will it take for me to accept and embrace this situation as it is, just for now?
- Am I able to embrace myself just as I am and let go of judgement?
To reclaim or connect to our deep inner power, we have to first let go of what is no longer serving us. It is also important to let go of the tight grip we have on outcomes and timing. Letting go is not the same as giving up. It means letting go of the attachment to the outcome and how and when that outcome is realized. You stay connected to your dreams and desires and then allow the outcomes to take care of themselves
When we let go and align with our true inner power, we can experience expansion, joy and freedom and are able to trust life on every level. This way we can connect to our place of inner strength so that whatever we are going through, it remains possible to stay in the present moment and feel a sense of freedom and peace.
Things to pay attention to:
- Bring your full Self into the Present Moment
- Listen to what you truly want and desire
- Be aware of your emotions and where they are registered in the body. Allow yourself to feel them.
- Pay attention to what is going on both in your inner and outer worlds.
- Embrace all aspects of yourself, even the things you judge or don’t like.
- Let go of whatever is no longer serving you.
- Trust what calls you from the inside and have the courage to take action.
Have a wonderful week.
Love and Light